Lettronics Support

The place for free support for our software and systems.
Welcome to Lettronics Support Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

float, x reading & stock transfer

Last post 01-30-2008, 6:44 PM by Lettronics. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-29-2008, 11:11 PM 571

float, x reading & stock transfer

well done on a great peiceof software, would help though for security of monies in shop if you had a float and end of day cashing up facility in the pc till software and also a report facility of the days takingd i e an x read on the till so you could monitor the days takings

also i have two shops so the ability to transfer stock from one shop to another would be good i.e transfers in & out via the stock control system

•  01-30-2008, 6:44 PM 572 in reply to 571

Re: float, x reading & stock transfer

The X-Print can be done via the Z-Print option - the Z-Print does NOT reset back to zero like a standard Z-Print on an ECR type machine.  In effect, SCM's Z-Print is an X-Print, that only gets automatically reset at midnight.  Does that make sense?

A float has been considered and discarded.  I would need to go back and find the reasoning.

Stock moving between 2 shops is something we are looking in to doing, but no timescales.  How we will do it needs to be discussed with one of our key clients who has requested a similar feature.  It is likely we will make use of the connectivity between shops, so not sure if that is an issue or not for you?

Get free EPoS software at http://www.lettronics.com
View as RSS news feed in XML