Lettronics Support

The place for free support for our software and systems.
Welcome to Lettronics Support Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

replacement license

Last post 01-18-2010, 10:31 AM by Lettronics. 9 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-16-2010, 9:46 AM 1339

replacement license

I am trying to put the software on a different machine and the new download is a newer version, also it is asking for a license key which the site cannot generate for me as it is saying it has a general error, can you please help
  •  01-16-2010, 9:56 AM 1340 in reply to 1339

Re: replacement license

As soon as you log in to the licencing site, do you just get an error?

If so, its probably the over-active website protection filter blocking you.  Can you change your Lettronics passowrd (via this forum site) to one that doesn't include symbols, as that is the most common thing that causes the website filter to block you.

Get free EPoS software at http://www.lettronics.com
  •  01-16-2010, 11:48 AM 1341 in reply to 1340

OK,that has worked and it said they would email me the license details. Any idea how long this will take please.
  •  01-16-2010, 11:49 AM 1342 in reply to 1340

Ok,thats done, any idea how long it takes to email me the license details please?
  •  01-16-2010, 6:43 PM 1343 in reply to 1342

Generally just a few minutes.  Check you Spam/Junk mail folders if you have not received it.
  •  01-18-2010, 9:45 AM 1347 in reply to 1343

Hi again,you have sent me the license key for my old software tackle ditrect. I have updated my system since then and had to use a different name as it wouldnt register. The account iks in the name of The Tackle Trader.

Please help as soon as possible as i have no functional till at the moment.

Thanks.

•  01-18-2010, 9:53 AM 1348 in reply to 1347

sourguitar:

Hi again,you have sent me the license key for my old software tackle ditrect. I have updated my system since then and had to use a different name as it wouldnt register. The account iks in the name of The Tackle Trader.

Please help as soon as possible as i have no functional till at the moment.

Thanks.

The system is automated - when you log on to the licencing site, it shows all the licences you have applied for under that account. If you have more than one set of licences listed against that account, just pick the one you want to have sent to you.

Hope that makes sense?

•  01-18-2010, 10:00 AM 1349 in reply to 1339

Yes that dose msake sense, but it is only showing the one for tackle direct, i cannont find the details for the one for the one i need. I may have registerd it with a different user name as iohave had nothing but grief with my pc and till over the last few moinths. I am now all sorted and ready to go again, just need the dsetails.

•  01-18-2010, 10:02 AM 1350 in reply to 1349

I have the licence number, its just the stock and pc till numbers that cant find, I have the licence number on the software on my laptop, is there any way to pull the stock and till numberts from there?
  •  01-18-2010, 10:31 AM 1351 in reply to 1349

sourguitar:

Yes that dose msake sense, but it is only showing the one for tackle direct, i cannont find the details for the one for the one i need. I may have registerd it with a different user name as iohave had nothing but grief with my pc and till over the last few moinths. I am now all sorted and ready to go again, just need the dsetails.

Can you remember the email address you would have signed up with previously - with that, we may be able to find your Lettronics ID, so you can retrieve your licence.  PM me the email address, rather than post on a public website.

View as RSS news feed in XML