Lettronics Support

The place for free support for our software and systems.
Welcome to Lettronics Support Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Reciepts via SCM

Last post 02-10-2011, 6:09 PM by Lettronics. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-01-2009, 9:22 AM 1071

Reciepts via SCM

Hi,

Just a couple of questions about the receipts part of SCM, can you print out a receipt from there? can receipt have the customers details on it?

Also if we print a receipt with payment pending, (as an invoice to a customer) it doesnt show the total monies due.

This is an account customer and we are wanting to keep a running total of what they have had and then be able to issue an invoice at the end of each month.

Ben 

•  05-01-2009, 9:37 AM 1072 in reply to 1071

Re: Reciepts via SCM

If SCM is on a different computer, simply install PCTill on it as well, with receipt printer set to Windows Default.

We are in the process of adding a new printer - Epson APD (which covers tm88 and similar such as tm-h6000) - to overcome some of the connectivity issues with PCs only having USB etc, so are doing some reworking in the receipt printer code...

Get free EPoS software at http://www.lettronics.com
  •  05-01-2009, 10:48 AM 1073 in reply to 1072

HI,

yep we have it printing out on windows default, but its the lack of total monies due and no customer address is a slight issue for account customers!

maybe there could be two 'types' of reciept one for normal (thermal printer) transactions and one for account/ full VAT reciepts (a4 printer).

The epson APD upgrade would be great, we are currently waiting for a TM-T88IV to arrive and this would make it easier, any idea when this will be launched?

Also we would be willing to beta test it for you if needed. 

Thanks as always for a great easy to use EPOS

Ben 

•  05-05-2009, 7:59 PM 1078 in reply to 1073

APD will be launched with v3.6.0

It would be possible to add customer address to A4 receipt, but we would need to ascertain if they is demand.  If we feel there is insufficient demand, we won't add it, but to be honest, it should be easy enough to do with a graphical query and reporting designer such as MS Access.

•  05-04-2010, 4:47 PM 1453 in reply to 1078

hi there, firstly thanks for the use of this great wee suite. We are carpet retailer and i have managed to work the program round all our specific requirements apart from one. I need to have my customers details on the receipt so that i can use copies of the receipts to track the jobs that are to be done. But im not great with access and dont really have a clue where to start. i have asked a mate who is good with it but he can seem to find the data needed to build the queries ect that make up the receipts.
    i can't built the queries because the data is scattered... there are no queries by default.

I was wondering if maybe a tweak will be made or what? as w/o the name on the receipt its no good to us at the moment.

•  05-04-2010, 6:38 PM 1454 in reply to 1453

carpets_direct:
    hi there, firstly thanks for the use of this great wee suite. We are carpet retailer and i have managed to work the program round all our specific requirements apart from one. I need to have my customers details on the receipt so that i can use copies of the receipts to track the jobs that are to be done. But im not great with access and dont really have a clue where to start. i have asked a mate who is good with it but he can seem to find the data needed to build the queries ect that make up the receipts.
    i can't built the queries because the data is scattered... there are no queries by default.

I was wondering if maybe a tweak will be made or what? as w/o the name on the receipt its no good to us at the moment.

If sufficient demand is there, we will consider adding that feature.

In the meantime, say to your mate that in the Receipts Table is a CustomerID field, which links the Receipt to a Customer Record.

Hope that helps.

•  02-10-2011, 2:04 PM 1528 in reply to 1454

Hi

I'm new to this but customer details on receipt would be very very useful.

•  02-10-2011, 6:09 PM 1529 in reply to 1528

aquariusacoustics:

Hi

I'm new to this but customer details on receipt would be very very useful.

In SCM, the customer name is shown if one had been entered, or @SHOP if not.

View as RSS news feed in XML